FREE domestic shipping on all SayAnything™ signs AND orders over $75!
Remember when life was easy? For me, it was my early twenties, first years of marriage, no kids. Such a simple time, yet everything felt very complicated and adult. Looking back, I realize how little responsibility we actually had and my biggest regret is how cavalier I was with all that free time- I’ll never take it for granted again! But time marches on, and we grew from a young suburban couple, to a family of five living in my rural Oklahoma hometown. We have two boys in elementary school and our baby girl has been fighting bilateral retinoblastoma (childhood eye cancer) for two years now.
When the inspiration for SayAnything™ struck, in my heart I knew this is where my life’s journey was taking me. My past business experience, graphic design skills, creative goals and drive- all of it had led me to this point. Not only did this amazing idea combine so many of my personal interests into one product- that product was extremely useful and could serve so many people in so many different applications. With a Bachelor's degree in interior merchandising, home decor has always been a passion of mine and I'm thrilled to have an original product to share with the world.
Frantic Farmhouse is the culmination of a long journey I won’t bore you with here. I've got one left in diapers and these dreams of mine can't take a backseat anymore. So, while I definitely think back to the carefree time of early adulthood wistfully, there’s also an appreciation. I’m thankful for those memories because it reminds me there is joy and struggle in each phase of life. And things may feel a bit crazy right now, but I know one day I’ll think back and remember the good times, not just the chaos. Every twist in our path has led us here and all in all, it’s pretty perfect.
- I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. You will undoubtedly run across a reference somewhere around here. My husband has finally learned to just accept it.
- I wrote a lot of stories when I was young. My whole family thought I was going to be an author.
- If there’s an easy way and a hard way to do something, I almost always choose the hard way.
- My favorite movie as a kid was Baby Boom. Weird, right?
- Definitely a cat person.
- I love eating cookie dough and cake batter- salmonella be damned.
- I’m terrible at remembering to take/give medicine. Thankfully nobody's life has depended on it... yet.
- I don’t like cooked fruit. I’m looking at you, pie.
- I like popsicles cold, but not frozen. The sound/thought of crunching ice gives me automatic goosebumps. See? I just got goosebumps.
- I am a chronic planner. And when things don’t go according to my plan, I can get a little cranky.
- I don’t enjoy debating with people. I’d be a terrible lawyer.