FREE domestic shipping on orders over $75!
Remember when life was easy? For me, it was my early twenties, first years of marriage, no kids. Such a simple time, yet everything felt very complicated and adult. Looking back, I realize how little responsibility we actually had and my biggest regret is how cavalier I was with all that free time- I’ll never take it for granted again! But time marches on, and we grew from a young suburban couple, to a family of five living in my rural Oklahoma hometown. We have three kids in elementary school and our youngest is a childhood cancer survivor. She was diagnosed with bilateral retinoblastoma at 2mos old and it has been a five year journey to the other side.
When inspiration struck for my product, the interchangeable frame concept- in my heart I knew this is where my life’s journey was taking me. My past business experience, graphic design skills, creative goals and drive- all of it had led me to this point. Not only did this amazing idea combine so many of my personal interests into one product- that product was extremely useful and could serve so many people in so many different applications. With a Bachelor's degree in interior merchandising, home decor has always been a passion of mine and I'm thrilled to have an original product to share with the world.
Frantic Farmhouse is the culmination of a long journey I won’t bore you with here. And while my life and home feels frantic at the moment, I know that it's only a season. There is joy and struggle in each phase of life and every twist in our path has led us here. All in all, it’s pretty perfect.
- I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. You will undoubtedly run across a reference somewhere around here. My husband has finally learned to just accept it.
- I wrote a lot of stories when I was young. My whole family thought I was going to be an author.
- If there’s an easy way and a hard way to do something, I almost always choose the hard way.
- My favorite movie as a kid was Baby Boom. Weird, right?
- Definitely a cat person.
- I love eating cookie dough and cake batter- salmonella be damned.
- I’m terrible at remembering to take/give medicine. Thankfully nobody's life has depended on it... yet.
- I don’t like cooked fruit. I’m looking at you, pie.
- I like popsicles cold, but not frozen. The sound/thought of crunching ice gives me automatic goosebumps. See? I just got goosebumps.
- I am a chronic planner. And when things don’t go according to my plan, I can get a little cranky.
- I don’t enjoy debating with people. I’d be a terrible lawyer.